AEG Built In Single Oven BES25101LM Stainless SteelFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityFree installationWe can dispose of your old appliance
You can't go wrong with this stylish AEG Built In Single Oven BES25101LM which would look superb in any kitchen. With a 71 litre capacity giving enough space for a busy family household.
Using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. This oven has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. This means that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
The anti-fingerprint coating on the metal finish prevents greasy fingerprints from marking the surface. As a result, this appliance will look perfectly clean all the time.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door - Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting - Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than half the time.
- LED digital display
- Conventional cooking - Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing - Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used to warm plates.
- Dimensions: 590x560x550mm
- SteamBake Oven: Adds steam at the beginning of the baking process
- HotAir System: Cook food evenly everywhere in your oven
- Isofront® Plus Triple Glazed Door: Heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven
- 16 Amp Hard Wire Required
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Sold as an agent of Euronics Ltd.