AEG Built In Single Oven BPS552020M Stainless SteelFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityFree installationWe can dispose of your old appliance
This stylish AEG Built In Single Oven looks fantastic in any modern kitchen. The BPS552020M stainless steel single oven has a new convection system called Hot air, which ensures hot air is ciruclated evenly throughout the cavity. This results in the oven heating up faster, and saving up to 20% in both time and energy.
The AEG BPS552020M has a food sensor on this oven, which you can measure the core temperature from the center of your dish during the cooking process giving you perfect results everytime. This allows you to cook meals such as beef or leg of lamp to medium or medium rare depending on your liking.
AEG advanced Hexagon timer display gives you even more control over your cooking. By entering start/stop times into the clean LCD screen, the oven will automatically begin and end as instructed. Meaning you canexpect absolute accuracey - even if you momentarily step away from your oven.
The BPS552020M single oven comes with one touch of the Pyrolytic cleaning function, dirt, grease and food residue in the oven is converted into ash that you can easily wipe off with a damp cloth.
Thanks to its Safe to the touch top door, the outside of this oven stays relatively cool to the touch, for a safe interaction under all circumstances.
This AEG single oven comes with a 16amp supply, which D.B Domestics will be happy to deliver, install and remove the old the one all free of charge provided that we are delivering within are delivery range and a cooker fitting is there for us to install to.
- 71 litre oven capacity
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Volume usable, l: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1418
- Noise: 48
- Total electricity loading, W: 3200
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 944 187 891
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
- Pyrolytic Cleaning
- 16amp fitting (hardwired)
- A+ Energy rating
- 2 year warranty