AEG Washing Machine L6FBI841N WhiteFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityFree installationWe can dispose of your old appliance
Quality clothes are made to be worn, but everyday pieces need care to maintain their condition. Whether you wash one shirt or a full load, this AEG washing machine will adjust the cycle accordingly, reducing wear and tear by taking the minimum amount of time, water and energy necessary for a thorough clean. Keeping your clothes looking their best. Every wear, every wash.
ProSense technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
All AEG machines have ProTex gentle drum, specially designed to take care of your clothes. Gentle water jets lift and protect your laundry as it washes. With more holes than standard machines, the drum reduces the stretching of fabric, maintaining the shape and texture of clothes during spin cycles.
This washing machine's inverter motor is the most reliable and durable ever. Based on brushless inverter technology, it has reduced vibration and wear, and provides maximum performance with minimum noise.
Delay Start gives you the freedom to do your washing at the time you prefer by allowing you to automatically set the start time of your washing cycle.
The generously sized door and porthole make loading and unloading your laundry accessible and convenient.
- Delay start option - set the machine to start when it suits you
- Stains treatment option
- Easy iron programme: Helps prevent tangling and creasing - reducing the need to iron.
- A class wash performance: This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This model is rated 'A' class for washing performance. The highest level of wash performance you can get.
- Ultra quick wash: This quick wash is a complete programme that allows you to wash upto 3kgs at 30°C in just 20 minutes! Making washing small loads efficiently easier than ever before.
- Anti-flood protection
- A++ energy efficiency class
- Synthetics programmes
- Child safety lock: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors can not be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Silent system: Dedicated to producing a quiet, high performance laundry range, we have developed advanced technology to ensure our washing machines are as quiet as possible.
- Digital LCD display
- Delay start option: Set the programme to begin at a time convenient to you
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Aqua Control: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect water leakage.
- Options include:
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- A+++ energy efficiency class
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Inverter motor: This powerful new brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This washing machine is rated 'A' class for spin drying performance. The best standard of spin drying you can get.
- Child lock
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 8
- Display type: LCD digit display
- Motor system: Inverter
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 0.8
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (kWh): 0.56
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (kWh): 0.5
- Front door: XXXL W
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 275
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (min): 228
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (min): 226
- A+++ Energy class
- 1400 spin speed
- 8kg drum load
- Delay start
- Digital LCD display
- 2 year warranty parts and labour
Products other people like