AEG Washing Machine L6FBK841N WhiteFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityFree installationWe can dispose of your old appliance
Quality clothes are made to be worn, but everyday pieces need care to maintain their condition. Whether you wash one shirt or a full load, AEG washing machines will adjust the cycle accordingly, reducing wear and tear by taking the minimum amount of time, water and energy necessary for a thorough clean. Keeping clothes looking their best. Every wear, every wash.
ProSense technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
All AEG machines have the ProTex gentle drum, specially designed to take care of your clothes. Gentle water jets lift and protect your laundry as it washes. With more holes than standard machines, our drum reduces the stretching of fabric, maintaining the shape and texture of clothes during spin cycles.
Delay Start gives you the freedom to do your washing at the time you prefer by allowing you to automatically set the start time of your washing cycle.
The extra-large door opening in this washing machine makes it much easier to load and unload your laundry, even when you're washing bulky items such as pillows, sheets and duvets.
To give you full control over the washing conditions for each load, the touch control display provides intuitive guidance on all washing options, information and settings.
- Large capacity: In the large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1400 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Easy iron programme: Helps prevent tangling and creasing - reducing the need to iron.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Delay start option : Set the programme to begin at a time convenient to you
- Spin drying efficiency: B
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 244
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 8
- Drum volume: 53
- Max spin speed (rpm): 1400
- Residual Humidity: 52
- Motor System: Universal
- Washing noise, dB(A): 58
- Spinning noise, dB(A): 78
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 847x596x547
- Depth max, mm: 576
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 10
- Second Generation Energy Class: A+++
- Energy consumption (annual): 190,0
- Annual water consumption, l: 9999
- Connected Load: 2200
- Water cotton 60: 52
- Series: 6000 Series
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Porthole Type: XXL White
- Woolmark: WOOLMARK BLUE
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 3
- Program list: ON/OFF, Cotton, Cotton Economy, Synthetics, Easy Iron, Delicate, Wool/Silk, Duvets, Spin / Drain, Rinse (Rpm Dep), Sanitize, Jeans, Sport, Cotton 20, 20Min 3Kg
- ProSense technology
- Delay Start
- 8kg drum
- 1400 spin speed
- A+++ Energy Efficiency
- Dimensions (cm) H 85 x W 59 x D 54
- 5 year parts and labour warranty upon registration