Bosch Induction Hob PIE651BB1EFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityWe can dispose of your old appliance
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. The addtional functions QuickStart and ReStart make cooking even easier.
Pan recognition is an excellent safety feature, as the hob will only produce heat when the pan is on a cooking zone.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption.
- U-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sides.
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
- Touch Control
- Digital display
- Automatic safety shut off
- Control panel lock
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- 5 years (2nd year onwards by registration)
Products other people like