Help and Advice
Why buy from DB Domestics?
We love to put a smile on your face. That's why there are amazing benefits of buying from DB Domestics, such as,
- Free delivery to all local customers
- We will carry items up flights of stairs !!! (many other companies dont offer this service)
- Free installation to existing fittings (excludes gas, range cookers and integrated appliances)
- If you've got an old appliance, we'll take your old appliance away for you for free (except refridgeration*)
- Unbeatable customer service, we're easy to get hold of, you can pop in store and we'll always try our best to help
- Get exclusive offers from us direct
What if my item is faulty?
We hope you never have an issue with your new item, but if you do, it's always best to check the product manual first. It could be something that can be fixed by following correct instruction. If the issue persists, then in all instances we suggest getting in touch directly with the manufacturer. We know our stuff, but they'll be best placed to help. All you need is,
- Your model number, this can be found on your product
- Serial number found on rating badge on appliance
- Your invoice number
To find contact details for the manufacturer, see our Manufacturer's Contact Info page.
Do you sell spare parts?
Whether it's a broken part or you're just stocking up on the stuff you need, we'll help you find it. Our Spares Shop stock millions of parts covering all major brands and appliance types.
Guides and advice
Click any of the links below to navigate to new pages containing relevant guides and advice.
As listed on the Big Red Directory