Gas installations must comply to Gas Safe regulations, including having a bayonet fitting plumbed in and at an accessible position and distance. Gas safety certificates can be supplied on request. Gas cooker installations are made on a Tuesday.
- Gas appliances are fitted by a Gas Safe registered installer.
- We do not install gas hobs. Please contact us for recommended reliable trades people.
- We can provide a gas safety certificate on request.
- If your property does not meet gas safe regulations, then our company has the right to refuse to fit appliances. Please see guide for gas installations or contact the office for more information.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Electrical installations must comply with regulations enforced, must be accessible and in a safe condition for the fitter to complete installation.
Integrated appliances with the exceptions of built-in ovens are delivery only, unless the fitting fee is applied at time of order.
Please call us with any questions you may have on 01323 725588