AEG Ceramic Cooker CCB6740ACB BlackFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityFree installationWe can dispose of your old appliance
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam feature in this SteamBake cooker adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden color and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender.
With its multi-cookware zone, designed for a wide range of pots and pans, this ceramic hob is up to every task – and the durable glass surface wipes clean in an instant.
This oven's Cataluxe® cleaning system uses cutting-edge technology to deliver efficient results. Its catalytic lining absorbs the grease and cooking residue when heated to 230°C, making it easy to simply wipe away keeping your cooker perfectly clean.
The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. Its clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
With a fan and a heating element working efficiently together, the temperature within the oven is completely consistent on both levels.
The XL Baking Tray is larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the top, back and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves: Enables baking shelves and wire shelves to be pulled out fully, gliding out effortlessly with a smooth rolling action.
- Hob features:
- Ceramic Hob
- Residual heat indicators: Residual heat indicators visually indicate when residual heat is left on the hob surface for that added reassurance.
- Top oven features include:
- Main oven features include:
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
- Dual circuit variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the gril element, to provide full width even grilling.
- Cooling fan: The fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the ISOFRONT glazed door. This ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Main oven energy class: A
- Top oven energy class: A: On a scale from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). 'A' rating, the highest grade achievable in Europe. The rating system was introduced by the European Union and is designed to offer consumers a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances.
- Cavity size: 73
- Volume usable, l: 39
- Largest Surface area: 1330
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Left front - Power/Diameter: 1000/2200W/140/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Black
- Total electricity loading, W: 12100
- Energy class: A
- Dimensions: 894-912x600x609
- Voltage: 240
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Power Management: No
- Tray types included: 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Grids: 2 Flat shelf chromed wirework
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Flat shelf chromed wirework, 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Runners: Grid Runners with Stop
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners with Stop
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door
- Dual circuit variable grill
- Cataluxe® cleaning system
- 60cm width
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
Products other people like