AEG Induction Hob IKB64401XBFree local delivery **Available to order **Call for availabilityWe can dispose of your old appliance
The AEG IKB64401XB is fast, precise and controllable, Induction cooking is becoming an increasingly popular choice for the discerning chef.
Because the surface around the pans stays cool as you cook, you can get rid of spills as you go along. Nothing gets burnt on, and there’s nowhere for dirt to hide. So it’s easy to keep the hob area looking pristine – even while you’re still cooking.
By turning the hob on and placing a pan down, the LED slider control automatically lights up, intuitively showing which zone to use. Once selected, the temperature lights up in red, while the other available options remain white. Backlit LED lights also indicate where cookware is positioned. Providing complete control when cooking.
This hob has Hob2Hood, a useful feature that automatically controls your cooker hood and lights. It means you don’t get distracted by trying to regulate the fan when you’re at crucial cooking moments: you can simply concentrate on getting your dish right. But if you’d rather adjust the fan speed yourself, there are manual controls on the hob too.
No more waiting around for pots to boil. The PowerBoost button gives you an instant burst of heat that boils water in under 90 seconds* – that’s even faster than an electric kettle. It’s perfect for tasks like boiling potatoes, and other quick cooking jobs too, like searing meat.
The adjustable timer (max 99 minutes) will remind you of the cooking time. It can also be used as a minute minder when the zones are not in use.
- Automax function: The zone operates on the highest setting in the beginning and then reduces down to the pre-set level
- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time.
- Front left: 1 large induction zone with booster
- Front right: 1 small induction zone with booster
- Rear left: 1 medium induction zone with booster
- Rear right: 1 medium induction zone with booster
- Left front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3700W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 576x516
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm:46x560x490
- 4 Zone Induction Hob
- Child lock
- Front Touch Controls
- Black Glass
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee
- Sold as a an agent of Euronics Ltd.
Products other people like