Bosch Integrated Slimline Dishwasher SPV25CX00GFree local delivery **Available to order **3-5 day deliveryFree installationWe can dispose of your old appliance
Ensure the optimum cleaning performance automatically. Water usage, the water temperature and the rinsing time are adjusted exactly to how dirty the load is, providing the best results while saving water and energy.
Heat Exchanger: always the right temperature for optimal dish care.Dishwashers with heat exchangers treat precious glasses and porcelain with particular care and no risks. Water is pre-heated in the rinsing tank to avoid any temperature shocks.
Perfect cleaning results without wasting a drop of water.AquaSensor: Stain detection for brilliantly clean dishes.
The AquaSensor regulates the water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling, using light beams to manage the rinse. Depending on remaining food particles, grease or detergent residues in the rinse, the rinsing process is assessed to determine whether it needs to be continued.
VarioSpeedReduce the program time by half with optimum cleaning and drying results thanks to VarioSpeed.
Child lock on door prevents unintended door opening during rinsing.
A child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the programme being altered during the cycle. This prevents injuries caused by hot steam and accidental adjustments to the programme settings.
Glass protection for gentle care of your glasses and delicate crockery. Because soft water causes glass corrosion, Bosch dishwashers with glass protection regulate the water hardness. This is how we optimise the protection of valuable glasses and delicate china with special care requirements.
DuoPower: gentle cleaning, optimum results.In addition to the spray arm on the bottom, DuoPower, the double spray arm in the upper basket ensures that dishes are optimally cleaned. The two ergonomically designed spray arms ensure targeted water circulation reaching every corner of the dishwasher interior. Due to this precision control, each rinse cycle is particularly gentle on glasses and dishes.
LoadSensorThe LoadSensor function helps you save water and energy when washing fewer dishes. This function weighs the load in the dishwasher and releases the right amount of water, based on the weight. Ensuring a perfect clean.
EcoSilence DriveTM: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.To increase our cleaning efficiency we have developed the economical EcoSilence DriveTM. It is exceptionally quiet, efficient and guarantees low electricity consumption. The EcoSilence DriveTM works without brushes, is ultra silent and top results are automatically guaranteed.
ActiveWater technology: less water, less energy, more performance.This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency and ensures environmentally friendly rinsing for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.The washing machine that protects itself from water damage.Bosch care about your laundry and also about your home safety.The AquaStop System consists of a double-walled feed hose, a mechanical valve in the feed hose and a visual display. Water running out collects in the hose casing and causes a sponge to swell up, which then stops the flow of water mechanically. Bosch offers protection against water damage, wash after wash.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+ (on an Energy Efficiency Class scale from A+++ to D)
- Capacity: 9 place settings
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50 °C: 220 kwhper year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 2660 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Eco 50 programme: 195 minutes
- A rated performance for washing and A for drying
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 48 dB
- Noise level (silence programme): not available(A) re 1 pW
- Energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 0.78 kWh
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 9.5 litres
- 5 programmes: Intensive 70 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Eco 50 °C, Quick 45 °C, Pre rinse
- 1 special option: VarioSpeed
- 4 temperatures
- Vario basket system
- Height adjustable top basket when empty
- Silver baskets
- Variable cutlery basket in bottom rack
- Knife rack in top basket
- Heat exchanger - Hygienic and efficient drying
- DosageAssist detergent dispenser
- Automatic detergent detection
- ActiveWater hydraulic water system
- EcoSilence BLDC drive
- AquaSensor III, Load Sensor
- AquaMix - Glass protection system
- AquaStop anti flood device with guarantee
- DuoPower spray arm in upper basket
- Push button top edge controls
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator, water inlet indicator
- 3/6/9 hour time delay with Acoustic end of cycle indicator, water inlet indicator
- Child safety - Childproof door lock
- Push button top edge controls
- Stainless steel interior
- Display colour: Red LED indicators
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Alternating spray arms
- Large item spray head, steam protection plate
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
- Front-adjustable rear foot
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 81.5 x 44.8 x 55cm
- Efficiency information relates to the Eco 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Silence Plus: pleasantly quiet at 48dB.
- Height Adjustable Top Basket: offers extra space, especially for tall dishes.
- AquaStop: 100% lifetime warranty for water damages guaranteed.
- Child lock: prevents unintentional opening of appliance door during the rinsing cycle.
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Sold as an agent of Euronics Ltd.