Looking to save money on heating bills?
Did you know that storage heaters use off-peak electricity? This power is supplied from the national grid to your house, usually overnight when demand for electricity is lowest. This is called the ‘off-peak’ period and, because it’s off peak, it’s supplied at a cheaper price than standard rate electricity.
Our in-store team can help you with this over the phone. Call us now to discuss your options and understand the requirements.
More reasons to choose a storage heater!
All storage heater models:
- Allow for quick and easy installation (no pipes, boiler or flue)
- Offer 24 hours of warmth for the cost of 7-10 hours of cheap-rate electricity
- Are 100% efficient
- Require no annual maintenance
- Are clean
- Are safe
- Are easily upgradable on a heater-by-heater basis
- Have a very long life
Smart fan-assisted models such as Quantum offer additional benefits:
- Offer unsurpassed insulation levels, ensuring heat is retained for significantly longer than conventional static storage heaters
- Have an ultra-quiet soft-start fan to unobtrusively and efficiently heat the room
- Are fitted with the revolutionary iQ Controller which enables heating requirements to be preset
- Have an easy-to-use electronic user interface
- Feature a ‘Boost’ element, ensuring that heat is always available, even with unexpected demand
- Offer highly accurate room temperature control
What's hot right now..
At DB Domestics, we are extremely proud of the relationships we have with top brands including Dimplex and Igenix.
These relationships allow us to provide you with an excellent service and accessibility to even the hardest to source models.