We offer a quick and efficient repair service for Eastbourne and the surrounding areas. Backed by 30 years of experience in the industry we usually complete repairs either on the first visit or certainly within a couple of days if parts that are required and out of stock. Helpful staff will support you through the repair process from diagnosing the issue, repairing the appliance and offering post-repair advice on how to maintain your item.
Our store on Seaside road in Eastbourne is our repair hub, with thousands of spare parts for all the major brands in stock. No appointments are necessary for you to drop off your item, we'll assess it and let you know how much the repair is expected to cost.
- Small appliances only (Vacuum/Carpet Cleaners, Electric Heaters, Lawnmowers etc)
- From £15 plus parts
- Thousands of parts already in-stock
- No deposit required
- We always quote before any expensive work is carried out
On-Site Engineer Visits
When the appliance that you need fixing is a bit too big to carry into our store, our experienced engineers can book you in for a visit to your home.
- For Freestanding Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Cookers, Ovens (inc built-in), Fridges & Freezers
- Our costs for this service are as follows;
- Call out: £35
- Labour: £15 (up to one hour) then £15 per half hour if required.
- 95% of repairs are completed within 1 hour.
Please note that for built-in washing machines & refrigeration we may add a surcharge of £10 to cover the additional difficulty and time spent on site.