We provide a quick and efficient repair service for Eastbourne and the surrounding areas.
Backed by 30 years of experience in the industry, repairs are frequently completed on the first visit, or within the next few days.
The helpful and friendly staff will be happy to support you through the repair process from diagnosing the issue, repairing the appliance and offering post-repair advice on how to maintain your item.
What we offer:
- Same/next day appointments.
- Experienced and qualified engineers.
- Fully equipped vans.
- 1-year warranty on all repairs.
- Genuine parts.
- Friendly & tidy engineers.
- Experienced phone and office staff.
- No hidden charges.
- 88% of repairs are completed within the first visit.
Please give us a call on 01323 725586 and we will be happy to help.
Our store stocks thousands of spare parts from all the major brands. No appointments are necessary for you to drop off your item - we'll assess it and let you know how much the repair will cost and whether you wish to go ahead with it.
We will always quote for any work before it is carried out.
- Lower Dicker
- Little Common
- We can travel further but additional costs may apply.
On-site Engineer VisitsWhen an appliance that you need fixing is too big to carry into our store, we can book an experienced engineer to visit your home and take a look at it for you.
- Washing machines
- Tumble dryers
- Cooker hoods
- Storage heaters
- Vacuum cleaners
This list is not exhaustive. If you have another appliance not mentioned here, please give us a call on 01323 725586 and we will let you know if we can take a look at it for you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to repair any gas appliances, however, we may be able to take a look at their electric components.For Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Tumble Dryers, Cookers, Ovens(inc built-in), and Fridges & Freezers (except side by side) our costs for this service are as follows;
- Call out, Diagnosis and first half-hour labour is £45. (We take this payment upon booking)
- After the first half-hour, the labour charge is £20 for every additional half-hour (80% of repairs are completed within the first 1/2 hour).
- Any repairs that require more than one engineer will have an additional labour charge of £20.00
- We charge double labour with Semi Commercial appliances at £40.00
- The cost for side by side or American style refrigeration is £45 callout & £40 labour
If you are not in when our engineer is booked to visit your home, please be aware that we will not be able to refund you the callout fee paid during the booking.We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If a repair is not cancelled 24-hours before the beginning of the time slot (either 9am for the morning slot or 1pm for the afternoon slot) you will not be refunded.