- Load capacity indicates how many dishes, glasses, and utensils the dishwasher can accommodate in a single cycle. It's usually measured in place settings.
- Benefits: A larger load capacity reduces the number of cycles needed and saves water and energy.
- Dishwashers offer a variety of wash cycle options, such as normal, heavy-duty, quick wash, and eco-friendly. Each cycle has preset settings for water temperature, cycle duration, and intensity.
- Benefits: Different wash cycles are designed to effectively clean various types of dishes and remove different levels of food residues.
- Dishwashers allow you to adjust the water temperature for wash and rinse cycles. Common options include hot, warm, and eco-friendly cold wash.
- Benefits: Higher temperatures improve cleaning efficiency and sanitization, while lower temperatures save energy.
Time Delay Start
- This feature allows you to set a delay in starting the washing machine. You can load the machine and program it to start washing at a later time.
- Benefits: Time delay start lets you take advantage of off-peak energy hours, ensuring that your laundry is ready when you need it.
- Some washing machines have a steam cleaning feature that uses hot steam to sanitize and refresh clothing.
- Benefits: Steam cleaning helps remove allergens, wrinkles, and odours from fabrics.
- Quick wash cycles are designed for lightly soiled items and provide a shorter wash time.
- Benefits: Quick wash cycles save time when you need to clean a small load of laundry quickly.
- Did you know! Some machines can do a full load in just 28 minutes and a half load in 14 minutes
- Many modern washing machines offer smart features that allow you to control and monitor the machine using a smartphone app.
- Benefits: Smart features provide convenience and allow for remote control and troubleshooting.
- Don't worry if you are not tech savvy as these features can be ignored and won't impact the running of your machine.
- Automatic detergent dispensers release the right amount of detergent at the appropriate time in the wash cycle.
- Benefits: Ensures proper detergent distribution, reduces waste, and optimizes cleaning results.
- These tend to be included on higher end models but the savings made in terms of detergent used, water usage and electricity means it can pay for itself within a year.
- Load sensors detect the weight of the laundry and adjust water levels and cycle duration accordingly.
- Benefits: Load sensors save water and energy by avoiding overloading or underloading the machine.
Please let us know your your postcode so we can offer the best options for your area.