Having a Electric Oven delivered?
Our trained and experienced delivery team can get it delivered locally and setup free for just £50 for single and built in double ovens and £89 for built under double ovens and even dispose of your old appliance for free.
Find out what our service includes and how you can prepare for delivery.
How you can prepare for installation
What is not included in our installation service
- We won't make any alterations to your property to accommodate your new appliance, if the appliance doesn't fit we will advise what needs to be done for us to be able to complete the installation.
- We can't carry out any electrical work if they are not correct for installation, if this happens we will advise what work needs doing before we can complete the installation.
- Even though we offer delivery to room of choice our delivery team have the final say on whether the delivery is safe to carry out or not, if there are any issues we will work with you to ensure the installation can be carried out.
What size are electric ovens?
Electric ovens are built to fit in a standard oven housing unit, however the height will depend on which type of appliance you have purchased:
- Built In Single Oven - 59.5cm
- Built Under Double Oven - 69.5cm
- Built In Double Oven - 89.5cm
- Combination Ovens - 45cm
- Built In Microwaves - 38.2cm
How do I know what electrical supply is required?
Check the product specification on the product page to ensure it matches your current supply.
Will you deliver up stairs?
Absolutely we can, our delivery service doesn't end at the front door.
Do you deliver to room of choice?
Absolutely we can ! Just let our delivery team know when they arrive.
What happens if the oven does not fit?
We will return the appliance to our warehouse and someone from the showroom will be in contact to help find an alternative model.
How soon can I get my appliance?
We offer delivery and installation 6 days a week and depending on availability we can offer same or next day local delivery.
Can you disconnect a gas cooker and install an electric range cooker?
Yes we can, you will the gas capping off and you will need to ensure the electrical supply is correct. This can be discussed and arranged at point of sale as there will be a charge for this service.